Saturday, May 15, 2010

Wednesday I ran 30 minutes with a friend, and that run went a lot better than Tuesday's! Still don't have any speed back, but I'm trying not to stress out about it. I also rode for an hour or so, SS for most of it. A really good ride!

Thursday I swam 1600m in class..it was a tough swim. lots of fast 50s (and by fast I mean 50 sec..haha I'm no great swimmer!). And then..I rode my bike all around town, though I didn't go on a real ride. I'm considering it my 'easy ride' day! In the evening I finally climbed, too! I was so happy to be back in the rock gym!! It's so hard to fit climbing in around training, but I hope after this quarter I'll be able to climb more..

Yesterday I ran 4 miles on the treadmill..it'd been awhile since I ran at the gym, and I was pretty bored and feeling kind of negative about it, but I decided to 'persevere' and just do it. It wasn't like the run tired me out..I just get bored and try to talk myself out of finishing a run. That was pretty much my only workout of the day!

Today I swam in the morning..1600m and it went well! some hard 200s, and lots of pull. Then I worked a bit, and ran in the afternoon. just 30 minutes around town, but it was good practice for me to run in slight heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment