Thursday, March 31, 2011

Weekly Workouts 3/22-3/38

Honestly, I don't remember half the workouts I did this week. I didn't swim at all, I missed a few days in the middle of the week due to house-hunting (which ended up being totally worth it--we found a great little house!), and I know I was low on my weekly hours.

I did go on a great ride on Saturday--42 miles total, though I don't have a MPH hour average because I forgot to restart my Garmin at one point in my ride. Oops! I always do that. It's so annoying, but I try not to let it bug me, especially in Base, when the hours are what counts the most. The ride was great, despite some hail and lots of wind and rain, and running over a salamander. Ew.

I'm really hoping I can do a better job of maintaining hours and staying consistent from here on out. It'll be hard for awhile, until we're settled into our new place and our new routine..but I can't let it psych me out.

I just have do the best I can every day. It's all anyone can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment