Thursday, June 3, 2010

Finally, a good workout!

Well I never did fit in a swim yesterday, but the brick went really well. 45 minute ride (lik 25 minutes out, 20 back! It was all downhill at the turnaround) and then a good 18:30 run, which I think came to 2.5 miles. So..7:24 pace? Not bad, considering how very, very little I've been running lately.

I swam this morning instead, the first real swim in nearly a week. It was okay. I know the swim tomorrow will go better!

Tonight I'll run, then like I said a short swim tomorrow and an easy easy spin in the evening.

It's funny--I'm actually more excited for this race to be over so I can get back to training again than I am for the race itself! Pre-race nerves/despondancy I guess. I know I'm going to have tons of fun, and I know a week off of serious training will do me good, and then I can sink my teeth in again! I'm getting stoked for Applegate!

No comments:

Post a Comment